Sunday, January 22, 2012

Bombay Times article for JMJ Entertainment

Another article written by me, for the film Aazaan (JMJ entertainment). I was briefed by my Vice chairman in the night 9pm as I had to send the article before 6 am in the morning to BT. When everyone else failed, I was briefed at the last minute. Till then I ws not a part of Aazaan film project. This was my first stint in Entertainment PR. But yes I enjoyed writing it.



I just wish I had more time and more info to write the article better. My brains dont work after 11pm anymore. Gone are those days when I could work till wee hours of the morning. Now I cant and I dont choose to.
Candice Boucher's transparent outfit frankly was enough to catch eyeballs. It sure didnt need any words to describe...but I had a job to be done so obviously couldnt let go of my focus..lol

No comments: