Sunday, January 15, 2012

Popular Automobiles





A very reputed car servicing centre, Popular Automobiles, in Mumbai wanted to reach out to more and more consumers and talk about trust, reliability and quality. I did this campaign keeping in mind the consumer insight. Coz when I take my car to the service centre, I have one tiny little problem. But that problem leads to bigger problems as the technician comes up with a whole of other things related to it and I finally get a bill that really is exorbitant. The entire idea is to fleece the customer and make as much money as one can out of him. This is what most customers like me face when we enter a garage or a service centre which my survey revealed.
Hence I decided to express the insight in a shocking way and communicate that Popular was unlike all the others.

No comments: