Sunday, January 29, 2012

One fitness Hub and spa ads, JMJ

I created these ads with no brief as usual. But then I knew the product in and out. So my art director and me decided to freak out. I highlighted the different aspects of One fitnes hub and Spa. From pedicure, warmups, 24x7gym, personal trainer facility, kickboxing and punching  etc. The entire idea was to move away from  run of the mill ads of Gym, spa and salons. We created interesting , catchy ideas to make people stop and read the ads.   




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi vani you did very creative work .. you need to do it again and I am sure you will reach to new high and you have potential to reach higher and higher level

Unknown said...

Hi vani you did very creative work .. you need to do it again and I am sure you will reach to new high and you have potential to reach higher and higher level

Keni San said...

You should do it again because I'm confident you'll hit a new peak and have the capacity to go even higher. Internet specials at Dodge Clutches