Tuesday, January 24, 2012

XXX Energy Drink Calendar

I am really proud of the XXX Calenday. Truly my baby. From briefing a small time ad agency( Spot& Spaces), coordinating with the model coordinator, selecting the models along with my chairman, calling them for auditioning, finalising the photographer (Dabbu Ratnani), negotiating the deal with Zoom TV to the final shoot, execution and coordinating with the printer. Handled it all and how..lol. Well what can I say, after all I am a doer and efficiency is my middle name..hehehe













3 comments:

zeeshan said...

can you plz tell me the name of that girl which is in feb cover

zeeshan said...

can you plz tell me the name of the girl in feb cover page

me2here said...

I think this was a great achievement. Congrats! The calendar is beautiful and the models gorgeous! It does not look like a small time ad agency helping to put this together... Nice work!
I can see why someone (such as the previous poster) would want to find out more about the Feb model ;-) She is just gorgeous!